Jmadchen's Blog Spot

Friday, November 06, 2009

More Pesto Please!

Everyone was running in different directions yesterday, so when William and I finally got home, Jacob was out running an errand. I put on one of William's favorite Baby Song videos and started dinner. I love pesto sauce so I was pretty excited to use it and after the pasta was done I practically poured the whole bottle in along with the chicken pieces and lots of cheese. It was delicious!! I also bought some french bread to go with it and dipped slices of bread in olive oil with balsamic vinegar. I love that, it makes me feel like I am in one of those Italian restaurants where they give you a plate with oil and vinegar to dip your fancy artisan bread in. Anyways, William and I ate before Jacob came home because we were starving, or at least I was! Jacob came home soon after and loved it too. So all in all it was a successful meal and no mishaps! Hooray! Tonight my girlfriends are coming over so all I am in charge of is dessert which will be 1 point chocolate cupcakes. I'll let you know how it turns out tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home